Thank you for your interest in applying to Management Leadership for Tomorrow's Career Preparation Program. The application for Career Prep 2015 will be released in December 2013. Please stay tuned for updates!
- U.S citizenship or permanent legal residence
- College graduation in Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Summer 2016
- Identification as Black, Hispanic, Native American or a combination
- Professional goals that align with Career Prep’s programming
- Ability to do monthly assignments and participate in in-person workshops
Your essays and resume are opportunities for you to demonstrate excellence in the following three areas:
- Academic Achievement: To be considered, students must have solid academic standing. Those with a 3.0 GPA or greater are strongly encouraged to apply. If admitted, applicants must submit a copy of their SAT score report.
- Leadership: Applicants should demonstrate leadership experience and potential.
- Career Exploration and Progression: Applicants should demonstrate commitment to their personal and professional path through participation in organizations, internships, and other activities.
The Selection Process
Due to limited resources and the demanding requirements of our program, admittance to the Career Prep program is selective. The selection committee will review applications and may also follow up with a telephone interview to determine which students best meet the admission criteria. Admissions decisions typically come out within two months of your application submission deadline.