MBA Prep Program
For many, an MBA can be a critical step along the path to senior leadership. But the road to business school can be complex. And gaining admission to a top program is only the first step in ensuring one maximizes the business school experience and successfully navigates the post-MBA career transition. MLT's MBA Prep Program offers Black, Hispanic, and Native American young professionals disciplined, proven guidance for the rigorous business school application process and time-tested strategies for maximizing the business school experience and accelerating your post-MBA career. MBA Prep provides each Rising Leader with a personalized playbook and one-on-one coaching from an MLT coach to maximize their success in business school and beyond.
Why Participate in MBA Prep?
Over 2,000 MBA Prep Program alumni already know how MLT will help maximize their long-term leadership potential. See how our rigorous standards and unparalleled reputation can heighten yours. Each MBA Prep Rising Leader receives:
- Personal Clarity: To help align each Rising Leader's passions, strengths, and career goals to ensure well informed decisions that lead to long-term career success in an area that they're passionate about.
- Understanding "The Bar": MBA Prep demystifies MBA admissions process and clearly defines what it takes to be considered a high performer in the admissions process.
- Personalized Roadmap: Each Rising Leader works with their MLT Coach to develop a personalized roadmap to meet or exceed "the bar" for high performance.
- One-on-One Coaching: Each Rising Leader has a dedicated relationship with an MLT Coach, who provides personalized advice and guides the Rising Leader through the MBA Prep Program.
- Unparalleled Business School Exposure: Including several in-person seminars attended by Admissions Officers from MLT partner schools.
- Skill-Building Workshops: With business school admissions case studies, in-depth corporate case studies in various sectors (led by the companies involved), and other MBA skill building content delivered by MLT's corporate and graduate business school partners, MLT coaches and staff, and other subject matter experts. Workshops are hosted on the campuses of MLT's corporate and business school partners.
- High Leverage Network: You'll build a unique and very high leverage network of peers, colleagues, mentors, and supporters from the 200+ other MBA Prep Rising Leaders, 4,000+ MLT Rising Leaders, corporate partners, and other executives that you form relationships with throughout the program. Your experience will ensure that you leave MBA Prep with a strong network of individuals in areas relevant to your career goals that you can leverage throughout your career.