MBA Prep Program Experience
The MBA Prep program begins each year in February. The MBA Prep experience culminates with Rising Leaders applying to graduate business school in Fall / Winter, followed by Rising Leaders transition to MLT's MBA Professional Development Program to jump-start their post-MBA careers. The key components of the MBA Prep Program experience include:
- One-on-one coaching from an MLT Coach, many of whom are former MBA Admissions Officers;
- A comprehensive curriculum, largely focused on the business school admissions process, with exercises and assignments designed to improve Rising Leaders' business school applications; and
- In-person workshops hosted by MLT's graduate business school and corporate partners focused on key elements of the application process, business school experience, and preparation for post-MBA careers and the MBA recruiting process.
Key MBA Prep curriculum elements include:
- Personal clarity around strengths, passions, and development areas and how these tie to long-term career goals;
- Graduate business school research and selection;
- GMAT support and guidance;
- Admissions essay writing;
- Interview skills focused on business school admission and MBA recruiting;
- Short- and long-term career planning; and
- A personalized roadmap focused on building individual-specific skills that each Rising Leader will need to gain admission to graduation business school and achieve their post-MBA career goals.
SIGN UP HERE!
Receive more information about the MBA Prep program, including updates on future events and guidance on the application process.